Microsoft Office 2019 Home And Business For Windows
Compatible with Windows 10/11
Access Immediately After Purchase
One Time Payment – Lifetime License
Genuine Retail Software Guaranteed
Access to Exceptional After Sales Support
Please note that this product is not compatible with MAC systems.
Microsoft Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Microsoft Products up to 5%
Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business gives you everything you need for your business. You can get your task done and stay connected with colleagues around the globe. It has the core applications plus Outlook. The power to create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets is met here. The suite comes with updated layouts of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The Office 2019 version has Outlook as an added application suite. Home and Business 2019 edition is for families and small businesses who need classic Office suites and email. You may receive the product key when you make the payment for the product.
What programs are in Office Home and Business 2019?
With the same features as Office 2019, the Outlook tool in Office 2019 Home and Business has everything to meet business goals. The perpetual license includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Office 365 subscribers use Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 in full capacity. It helps stay connected with employees and colleagues around the globe. Microsoft Office 2019 has mentioned support for handwriting in all applications.
- It has a facility for the effects of pressure and a digital pen.
- The Excel sheets are more confident in formulas, diagrams, and Power BI integration.
- PowerPoint has more presentation features such as Morph effects, zoom-in or zoom-out functions.
Which version of MS Office is best?
Microsoft Home and Business 2019 brings several exciting features to Microsoft Word 2019. It has a high-tech digital pen for employees to work smarter. You can navigate to different pages like a book, and it has all-new learning and translation tools.
- The co-authoring feature allows two people to work on the same document or project. Thus, ensuring all can see the changes made in real-time.
- Working on MS Office Home & Business includes tools designed to optimize business. It also increases productivity via enhanced features and advanced data analytics.
- The high-quality graphics and user manual make it admirable for companies to prefer.
- Office 2019 comes in a perpetual, one-time license.
Microsoft Office 2019 requires a processor of 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. The memory should be 4 GB RAM and 2 GB RAM (32-bit). Get 4 GB free hard disk space and 1280×768 screen resolution. But for Professional Plus, a processor of 2.0 GHz or higher is recommended for Skype for Business.
Office Business 2019 requires Windows 10 or 11
Are you interested in the latest productive suits for your organization? The Microsoft Home and Business 2019 is the one for you. If you need any help installing the same, contact our support team. Overall, upgrading to Office 2019 is worth it, and even if you do not receive any feature updates, you are eligible for security updates. It is cost-effective for a business to have a perpetual license, and as your business needs change, you can shift to a cloud-based subscription model anytime.