Microsoft Office 2019 Home And Student For Windows PC
Compatible with Windows 10/11
Access Immediately After Purchase
One Time Payment – Lifetime License
Genuine Retail Software Guaranteed
Access to Exceptional After Sales Support
Please note that this product is not compatible with MAC systems.
Microsoft Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Microsoft Products up to 5%
The Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 package include all the essentials needed by students and families. It includes the classic Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, all for Windows 10.
Office Home and Student 2019 includes Apps:
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft One Note 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
This version of Microsoft Word helps you to stay productive at home or in school. It has many learning tools and features that will assist users when writing essays or when completing homework. Improvements have been made so that the program is more accessible and easy to use. These include captions, text to speech, and audio descriptions.
The 2019 version of Excel is perfect for those who work with complex data. Many improvements have been made to the app including new chart types. These charts make it easier to identify trends, get insights, and show your data clearly.
Zoom is now included with PowerPoint 2019. The new Zoom feature allows you to tell a story while presenting. You can use the new interactive summary slides which help you to stay on track while keeping your audience focused. With this software, you will have everything you will ever need, right in front of you.
Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it. New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019